The bike tour will mean it will be tough for people to get around the city on four wheels, CBS 2 reported.
Some major bridge and highway closures to take note of include:
– The southbound FDR Drive from 3rd Avenue Bridge between 7:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.
– The Manhattan-bound upper level of the Queensboro Bridge between 8 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
– The Brooklyn-bound Pulaski Bridge from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
– The southbound BQE from Columbia Street to the Gowanus Expressway between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
– The southbound Gowanus Expressway from the BQE to the Verrazano Bridge between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
– The Staten Island-bound lower level of the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge between 11:11 a.m. and 4:20…
View original post 53 more words
Today I’m happy to announce two great new additions to our collection of premium themes.
First, we have Standard, a sleek, exacting theme designed by 8BIT for professional blogging with an emphasis on contextual display of your content.
Your content, in each of its various forms, deserves to be presented with unique distinction. Thanks to Standard’s support of post formats, it can. Image, video, quote, status, and link posts all receive a beautiful visual treatment.
If your visitors are browsing on a mobile device or tablet, Standard has got you covered. Its responsive layout adapts gracefully to smaller screens. View it in action on the demo site, or head on over to the Theme Showcase to read more about Standard and its features.
Posts containing to-do lists, chats…
View original post 75 more words
Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!