The bike tour will mean it will be tough for people to get around the city on four wheels, CBS 2 reported.
Some major bridge and highway closures to take note of include:
– The southbound FDR Drive from 3rd Avenue Bridge between 7:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.
– The Manhattan-bound upper level of the Queensboro Bridge between 8 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
– The Brooklyn-bound Pulaski Bridge from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
– The southbound BQE from Columbia Street to the Gowanus Expressway between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
– The southbound Gowanus Expressway from the BQE to the Verrazano Bridge between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
– The Staten Island-bound lower level of the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge between 11:11 a.m. and 4:20…
View original post 53 more words